- Fabulous Sunday carvery. Consistently delicious food, lovely tender meat, biggest selection of potatoes and veggies I’ve ever seen! Fab homemade Yorkie puds. Great portion size too. Family friendly – couldn’t do enough to help, and staff went out of their way to keep my little boy happy with his specific request for dessert; nothing was too much trouble.
Claire Davies 16th October 2017
- We had our first Credit Union Members meeting today in the beautiful mural room. We had a lovely chat with Howard who told us some fascinating facts about the Lowther Hotels history. The food was lovely and the staff couldn’t do enough for us. We were very impressed and can’t wait for our next one
Joanne Joni Evans 13th September 2017
- Attended the beauty and the beast afternoon tea yesterday, lovely venue with the sun shining into the courtyard and fountain outside. Just the right number of guests we weren’t all crammed together. Food was delicious we left feeling very full!
Jo Lilly 2nd July 2017
- Having recently attended the beauty and the beast afternoon tea and been and had lunch today. The food was excellent, the staff was lovely and you can enjoy both afternoon tea and a lunch meal at a leisurely pace which is wonderful.
Jo Robinson 7th June 2017
- What a fabulous little hotel! From the moment we arrived until we left I can not fault one thing! We were tired from a very long journey from down south, but they allowed an early check in and told us all about their Mad Hatters Tea party, well this made my day! I love all things afternoon tea related and this was simply scrummy! Best scones I have had hands down & I have been on a few afternoon teas! Make sure you get booked up on future Tea Party’s for those of you lucky enough to be local! Nothing was too much trouble & staff went out there way to help and ensure a great stay. Def hope to come back!
Kat Scott 30th May 2017
- Fantastic Hotel, perfect venue for any event. Look forward to returning with our Psychic Fair next year. Lovely friendly, helpful staff too xxx
Anne-Marie Jickells 1st May 2017
- We celebrated my mum and dads 50th wedding anniversary in the restaurant last night. Food was fab and you really looked after us. Thank you
Kerry Holt 12th March 2017
- Room fantastic!!! Staff can’t do enough for you. Food is out of the world, well done chef. Will be back.
B.Moore Rotherham 25th September 2016
- Thank you for a great stay, we were very happy with the room service
A.Finney, Worcestershire 25th September 2016
- Very comfortable stay and excellent food with friendly service.
John and Pauline Knight 14th September 2016